calculating paint required
This is our calculator:
- 1. Measure your pool length, width (average if not rectangular) plus depth at shallow and deep ends, in metres. You can ignore tiled areas.
HINT: If working in feet, then divide feet by 3 to get metres. HINT: Include the areas above the water line if required to be painted.
- 2. Insert the Metre figures into the top row of the table below.
- 3. Read the rounded number at the Total Packs Required, for the column that is for your pool surface type. eg Marblesheen.
- 4 Take this TOTAL of Epotec HB to the shopping cart.
Do I Need a Sealer?
- * If your pool has a porous surface, such as Marblesheen, Abrasive Blasted Concrete, then we recommend the use of Epotec WB Sealer coat FIRST. See the row headed WB Sealer to determine the amount you need. Take this TOTAL to the shopping cart. Generally for every 20 – 30 Sq M of surface allow ONE pack of Epotec WB Sealer.
Do I need Thinners?
- Epotec has no thinners in the coating however you may need some for better application. See the bottom row for the amount required. Take this TOTAL to the shopping cart. As a guide we recommend ONE, 1 litre tin for up to 4 packs of Epotec or if more than this, then ONE 4 litre tin up to 12 packs of Epotec. So if ordering say 7 packs of Epotec you will need only a 4 L tin of thinners.
By way of example an 8 x 4 M ( 1- 2 M deep) Marblesheen pool has an area of 68 sq M. It will require 9 packs in total and should also have 2 Epotec WB Sealers, plus ONE 4 L thinners.
To order please call us 1300 88 79 20 or fill in the quotation form and we get back to you shortly to process your request.